Feedback | AirAsiaGo JP
Contact Us :
Domestic 03-4477-4725, International +81 3-4477-4725, support hour 24/7
Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
The entire travel industry is experiencing an unprecedented increase in service requests from customers due to the overwhelming impact of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). We're really sorry for such long wait times due to the increase in call volumes. Every AirAsiaGo team member who can help is working to add more capacity, self-service options, and collaborating with many thousands of our global travel partners. Most importantly, we are focused on customers with travel in the next 72 hours. If your travel is not immediate, please review the following information, which includes new online tools to help you change or cancel travel plans electronically yourself.
If your hotel offers free cancellation, sign in and cancel. Otherwise,follow the instructions below:
If your hotel stay is scheduled to begin before April 30, 2020:
If your hotel stay begins within the next 24 hours, speak to an agent using the Contact Us button at the top of the page. Please note that there are currently extremely high hold times. Please do not call if you are not arriving in the next 24 hours so that we can better support travelers with more imminent needs.
If your hotel stay begins more than 24 hours from now, you can cancel your upcoming hotel stay at no penalty. You will be eligible for a full refund or, in some cases, a voucher allowing you to rebook the original property at later dates.
If you wish to cancel, please locate your itinerary number from your confirmation email or your Itinerary page, and then use one of the automated solutions below:
- Try this first: Cancel online from Itineraries
- Access your booking and follow the instructions to cancel your booking
- If the above give you errors, then submit the Cancel Request Form
- Fill out this form using the itinerary number, email, and phone number from your booking
- After submitting the form the cancel request will be processed. Once complete you will receive a confirmation email
If your hotel stay is scheduled to begin after April 30, 2020:
Please wait and check back closer to your date of departure for the latest policies. If you do want to cancel today, you can do so from the Itineraries page, but please be aware that all normal cancel penalties will apply.
- If you wish to cancel, please access your booking from the Itineraries page and follow the instructions to cancel
- If you are not able to cancel your car reservation from Itineraries, please submit this form.
Things To Do & Ground Transportation:
If your booking is scheduled to begin before April 30, 2020 and was booked prior to March 19, 2020:
- You can cancel your upcoming activity or ground transportation at no penalty, even if it was non-refundable
- If you wish to cancel, please access your booking from the Itineraries page and follow the instructions to cancel.
If your booking is scheduled to begin after April 30, 2020 and was booked after March 19, 2020:
- You can cancel your upcoming activity or ground transportation at no penalty if the booking is refundable. If you wish to cancel, please access your booking from the Itineraries page and follow the instructions to cancel.
- If your upcoming activity or ground transportation is non-refundable, please wait and check back closer to your date of departure for the latest policies. If no special policy available, your booking will not be refunded.
Walt Disney World Orlando
- Unexpired multi-day theme park tickets with unused days, or date-specific theme park tickets with a valid use period during the period March 12, 2020 through March 31, 2020 will automatically be extended to use any date through December 15, 2020. If you are unable to visit by December 15, 2020 you may apply the value of a wholly unused ticket toward the purchase of a ticket for a future date.
- Guests who have purchased the 4-Park Magic ticket will be now able to use the ticket through December 15, 2020.
Universal Studios Resort Orlando
- Unexpired single-day tickets that have already been purchased will be valid on any day for 365 days from the purchase date. Unexpired multi-day tickets that have already been purchased will also be valid for first use on any day from 365 days from purchase – but, as always, must be used within seven days of first use.
Disneyland Resort Paris
- 1-Day/1-Park tickets & 1-Day/2-Parks tickets and Super Magic, 2-Day/2Parks, 3-Day/2Parks, 4-Day/2Parks will have their validity extended until March 31, 2021.
How do I change or cancel a hotel reservation?
Some hotel bookings allow you to make changes to your reservation online in your itinerary. If you select Change Reservation on your itinerary and are redirected to this article, online changes are not available, and you will need to cancel and rebook your reservation. You can make some changes to your existing hotel room reservation without a charge:
- Guest name
- Bed type
- Smoking preference
- Special requests
- Accessibility options
You can also change the following, but a charge may apply:
- Room type
- Number of guests
- Travel dates
To make changes to your hotel reservation
- Go to My Itineraries.
- Open the itinerary you want to change.
- Choose Change Reservation under Manage Booking.
- Select Edit for the changes you wish to make.
- If the Change Reservation link sent you to this article, cancel your reservation and book it again.
To cancel your reservation online:
- Go to My Itineraries.
- Open the itinerary you want to change.
- Click Cancel Room.
- Review the refund and fee details before finalizing the cancellation.
Refunds are issued within 7-10 days, but your bank or credit card company may not show a credit on your account until the end of the next billing cycle.
How do I know my hotel reservation is confirmed?
We will send you an email confirmation after you've completed your booking. You should receive the confirmation email generally within 15 minutes, although it may take up to several hours for it to arrive.
You can verify your reservations online through My Itineraries (linked at the top of every page), and send yourself a copy by clicking on "Email itinerary" in the left-hand column. You should check the spam or junk mail folder in your email to make sure your confirmation email was not blocked. You may need to add AirAsiaGo to your "allowed" senders list to receive confirmation emails and information regarding future bookings.
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation, will I receive a refund?
You can cancel your hotel reservation through your itinerary on AirAsiaGo. Before you make any changes or cancellations, please check the rules and restrictions associated with the hotel and room type booked to determine whether you can receive a refund. The rules and restrictions are located at the bottom of your itinerary.
AirAsiaGo does not charge fees for changes or cancellations; however, when the hotel charges such fees in accordance with its own policies, the cost will be passed on to you. Please note that some room types are fully non-refundable from the time they are booked. Additionally, hotels will generally charge a fee if cancellation occurs within 48 to 24 hours of the scheduled arrival. Rules vary by hotel and room type, so it is important to check the rules associated with your booking.
If you have booked a refundable hotel room, we will process your refund on the day of your cancellation. Most credit card companies will post the refund to your account within one to two weeks and to your statement within one to two billing cycles. If you do not see the proper amount on your credit card statement after two billing cycles, please call our customer care hotline.